PERMITS – Issue permits for water and sewer line tie-in and new line construction, provide inspections to ensure construction meets GWA standards.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 300-6058 for information or appointments for capital improvement projects.
Email email@example.com or call 300-6058 for information or appointments for:
• Building permit applications
• Occupancy permit applications
• Utility clearances / verifications
• Water and sewer main connections
• Water meter installations
• Fire flow tests
• Septage discharge licenses
PLANNING – Land use coordination, operational field support (e.g
. flow monitoring, ground penetrating radar operation, site condition review), data validation, grant support.
Over all Engineering serves to provide engineering, GIS services, planning, permits and inspection services for the agency. Ensures water and sewer systems meet GWA and industry standards.