GWA locations will begin reopening on a controlled basis. For your convenience, here is a list of frequently asked questions:
Will all locations be full service?
Our Fadian and Upper Tumon locations will provide full customer service. The Julale Center location will only be accepting payments at this time.
For additional customer service, contact 647-7800 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are there protective measures in place?
Yes, please help keep everyone safe by following our facility safety measures:
• If you are experiencing symptoms of fever, cough or shortness of breath, we kindly ask that you NOT ENTER the premises due to the risk of spreading illness to others.
• Mandatory temperature screening required for entry. Individuals with a fever may not enter the facility.
• Face mask or protective covering required for entry to facility.
• Please maintain at least 6 feet of distance between you and others at all times.
• Please wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds, or use the provided hand sanitizer before entering facility.
What are the location hours?
Fadian Lobby Hours
Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Upper Tumon Lobby Hours
Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Julale Center Lobby
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Will there be drive-thru option for making payments?
Yes! We will have two drive-thru locations open for your convenience:
Fadian Drive Thru Hours
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Upper Tumon Drive Thru Hours
Monday – Friday, 6:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Will you offer hours dedicated to Manamko?
Yes, we will give priority line access to our customers 55 and older, persons with disabilities and veterans every Tuesday and Thursday until noon in all GPWA Customer Lobbies. We thank you for your courtesy and cooperation.
Are the credit card fees and limits still in place?
For your convenience, all credit card limits have been temporarily lifted.
What if I need additional assistance?
Contact customer service at 647-7800 or email email@example.com.